Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Dragon Age Profiler: Jasper the badass Elf

I don't think I've talked about my character much.

Most people who know me understand my love of elves and their often misunderstood lives in the forest. Generally elves are moody and really sneaky, things I'd like to believe I'm good at in real life. 

After my long stint in Skyrim as being the sneakiest bitch around who killed any bad monster thing with one hit of my fancy elvish arrow I thought I'd keep things semi consistent. 

Most of my D&D characters have all been rogues because I like to be able to steal things and live on the edge so given that I am not good with surprises, Jasper the Elf Rogue Archer was born. 

She's been through some things: with a scar on her face and white hair, also being through some crazy hole in the world and now having some green electric shit coming out of her hand and tattooed face, you know she's going to dominate Thedas. 

All in all, she could easily fuck shit up....and is pretty serious about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment