Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack....

Hey, did you forget about me?  You know, that hilarious girl who filled your computer screens with funny anecdotes about me playing a totally fictional fantasy role playing game that had nothing to do with real life?

Oh, of course you didn't.  You've been flooding me with e-mails and messages saying "HEY, you should replay skyrim and write about it again" or "Have you been playing ESO?" or "you're an idiot for a) playing video games and b) writing about it" (that last one is a shout out to my girl LT, who I'd never be allowed to date because she has a strict rule about dating people who have played D&D).

Regardless, as excited as I thought I would be to start playing ESO, I got bored.  Fast.  I was part of the BETA testing a few times and there were a lot of bugs.  I never really got into it. I wasn't into the storyline. I felt like I was doing ALL the things I was doing in skyrim...and that was lame.

SPEAKING OF, I actually have the DLC for skyrim that I've been meaning to finish but I have a life now. Sort of. More on that later.....because today.....I went out and bought one of the most anticipated games of the year (for people who like that sort of thing)...


AWE YIS!

So stay tuned.....I have wednesdays off and guess what I'll be doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment