Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Rifts in the drywall

Today I am on double duty. I think my real life handy person skills have leveled up. Between painting trim and filling holes big and small I'm also shooting arrows at crazy rebels and closing rifts with some green lightning from my hand. 

In real life I am seriously awesome. I actually feel like I'm attacking this house painting hole fixing scenario like a really badass craftsman whose weapon of choice happens to be a drywall knife and edging brush. Bard/crafty crafter?

Here is the hole before:

Much like all of the rifts I've encountered in the Hinterlands, there is a lot of mess to clean up. Also a lot of repetitiveness. In between drywalling coats (disrupting the rift) I decided to pick up the bow and deliver some flowers. Also medicine. Also some bad news that lovers have died. I'm not all sunshine and lollipops you know. 

Oh now back to fighting off rift monsters (sanding the drywall hole I filled) 

And back to our regularly scheduled programming of inquisition influence spreading. 

I'm doing a really good job of spreading the word of the inquisition. I feel like maybe Josephine has all the connections and whatnot but I'm pretty diplomatic myself. I haven't really tried to rustle anyone's feathers yet or be completely outrageous but I'll get there don't worry. 

Because it's Christmas vacation and both that guy I live with and I have time off we've been fighting over who gets to play. He is playing a much different dragonage than me. I did a lot of catching up that just needed to be done before carrying on with the good bits. 

Closing the rifts on the outskirts and being "chosen" is really like real life. I'm chosen to do house renovations because I'm an elf rogue archer crafter handy person and that guy I date doesn't like to get dirty in real life. 

So here I am, closing real life rifts and making things look like they bately ever happened. You're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment