Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Astaldofânwen has TOO MANY QUESTS

Last I left off, which was probably about 6 playing hours ago (like I said, my boyfriend is gone for TWO MONTHS and I bought this game, and it is MINE so of course I'm going to play it alldayeveryday), I was lost on my way to Whiterun and found myself killing Harkers.

Since then I fast traveled (thank goodness) back to Riverwood and found THE REAL WAY to Whiterun and got there and it was such a big place and there were people EVERYWHERE and things for me to do and LESSONS TO BE LEARNED.

I met this lady who taught me how to use the forge and such and then there was a hunting shop and people worshipping Thalos (which is apparently not allowed) and vegetable girls getting harrassed by singers (basically like real life), and family feuds like the Montagues and the Capulets (except for these are the Battle-Borns and Grey-Manes), and COMPANIONS and Imperial soldiers everywhere, and WIZARDS and ALCHEMISTS, and SO MANY THINGS.

As you can imagine I was a little overwhelmed, I beat up the singer, joined the Companions, agreed to help the Grey Manes figure out where their missing guy is (apparently he's joined the Stormcloaks), said I would clear the Falmers out of Shimmermist Cave (what a mistake that was), brought a sword to the Jarl's Steward, TALKED TO THE JARL HIMSELF, who pointed me to his magician, who said he needed the dragonstone from a different cave and then I met a lot of Daugr and met a big FROSTBITE SPIDER, and now there is ANOTHER DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!

sorry......I need a minute to breathe.  After watching this video I realized that I could do that! and I burnt a wolf:


No comments:

Post a Comment