Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Astaldofânwen goes to a Party

You guys, my character is POPULAR.  She is an elf and gets invited to ALL THE PARTIES.  It doesn't matter that really I wasn't invited per se and that I may have gotten an invitation by way of infiltration and that I had to sneak what gear I wanted to sneak into the THALMOR EMBASSY (also, in my attempts to be pretty neutral thus far on the civil war front....these bitches are crazy), I WENT TO SAID PARTY.

The THALMOR.....let me tell you, are ELVES, like me, except for some reason I'm some sort of outlaw (whatever, I'll call them.....racist or something.....agaist their own race...jerks).  But these guys don't want people to worship TALOS, whoever that god....sorry, GUY is (I actually sort of know who he is, but apparently he was a really high up DUDE who did some things and then people started worshipping him like a god and that shit is FORBIDDEN now....and people get arrested.  There's this weird man in Whiterun who keeps babbling out prophesies and the such who knows more about it than I do).

ANYWAY, they are hosting a party at the embassy and I am meant to gather information on whether or not the Thalmor are behind the letting loose of the dragons.  To do this I have to somehow sneak away from the party and INFILTRATE SANTA'S OPERATION....I mean...wait....this is not a Community episode, although, side note...BRING THAT SHIT BACK ALREADY.

How do I cause a distraction you ask?  There is a REALLY drunk guy sitting on a bench who has been cut off ALREADY when I get there, so I kindly buy him another drink and then tell him to cause a distraction!  SEE HOW BUMPIN THIS PARTY IS?  For real.

He is SO GOOD AT DISTRACTING because me and the bartender hide away in some closet (I know...I'm thinking seven minutes in heaven (check that shit out) and he's all "grab your shit and go!  hurry up!").

So I hurry and get some dossiers and my friend dies because I am slow at saving him/saving my own ass.  Awesome.  And what was it all for?  Who knows, the Thalmor aren't behind the dragons and they're just as confused as I am.  GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment