Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Yum Yum Tum Tum

Some might wonder how I prepare for hours worth of questing and fighting skeevers and Daugr.....well my friends, THIS IS HOW:

This beautiful concoction that you're looking at is really more like a poorly made omelette.  But let me tell you what I did:

4 eggs
sliced celery
tomato
onions
carrot
bacon
rosemary
thyme
basil

Basically I just cut all that shit up and put it in a pan, cooked it, and then SCARFED THAT MOTHER DOWN before settling in with a nice cup of coffee to play.  Afternoon delight of champions friends....because let's not kid ourselves.  I don't get out of bed until noon.

ALSO, my friend Nathan sent me the link for THIS video, which amused me to no end, but also is making me want to make this souffle.....and the butterbeer, and the lembas bread (mainly because it is wrapped in BACON).  HILAR(ious).


No comments:

Post a Comment