Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Skyrim's Elusive Redguard Woman

As I was walking out of Whiterun one day, minding my own business, I came upon two men standing at the gates.  They said to me "HEY YOU HAVE YOU SEEN A REDGUARD LADY!?!?!?" and I was all "uhhh.....I've seen a few redguard people in Whiterun......sooooo how exactly am I supposed to be certain that I've seen who you're looking for?" and then they sort of walked away being like "well if you see her" without really answering my question.  Nice People.



Apparently it took me forever to find this woman even though I kind of like Whiterun and I hang out there on the regular and I like to drink there, and sleep especially to pass the time because I have a free bed there in Jorvaskr since I'm a Companion and all.  BUT I FOUND THE REDGUARD LADY, and she is HOT.  She told me this sob story about how this pretty bad guy Kematu was after her and that I should probably go and kill him because he is BAD.  And I'm a sucker for women in distress in this game because I ALWAYS WANT TO HELP THEM, even though this chick might actually be a fugitive I don't care.
She's hot, right?


ALSO, I'm wearing the Amulet of Mara, which, by the way, tells the ladies that I'm available.....TO DATE....and marry, and the such so really I'm just scoping out my prospects of potential lovers.  I can see the allure to women of the thing, it's quite pretty, and I would know, since I'm a woman, but do guys really have to wear this bulky thing? 

So I go to some cave, which there seems to be a lot of in Skyrim, and I find Kematu and all of his peeps - there are A LOT OF PEEPS.  But something TRAGIC happened amidst my hammering those peeps away.



For an hour my playstation was stuck about to bludgeon an Alik'r warrior to death with my Dwarven Warhammer in hopes that it would somehow UNFREEZE because I was completely unsure as to whether it SAVED or not and then I'd have to redo a whole bunch of things like KILL A DRAGON and fight a bunch of dudes and my level would decrease and I would be the SADDEST.

Alas, no unfreezing occured so a restart of my PS3 was necessary BUT LUCKILY I only had to redo the part where I entered into the cave so that was fortunate (PHEWF).

Then I proceeded to kill a bunch of bitches and Saadia thanked me but it wasn't necessarily a "happy ending" if you know what I mean.  Apparently my charm, whit, and heroism didn't appeal to her, regardless of my badass necklace. *sigh*  I guess there are plenty of fish in the sea....or so they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment