Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Skyrim: of Daal and Dragons

YOU GUYS.  SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED.  I am ultra behind on the blogging bit and super ahead in the playing bit.  Because things are happening around the house (that thing where I said I would be blogging a whole lot unless I miraculously got a JOB sort of happened but only briefly...for like two weeks...but then I became the MASTER of odd job findings, so now I am employed for yet ANOTHER TWO WEEKS! It's a Christmas Miracle!) I have been playing and not blogging which is maybe not good for business because I FORGET what I've done.

You might think "how can you forget what you've done" but when you're accumulating like a hundred mini quests per hour of play and only completing maybe two mini quests and half a main quest per hour well...YOU DO THE MATH BECAUSE I AM A FRENCH TEACHER WHO IS REALLY GOOD AT FAKING ABOUT KNOWING A LOT OF MATH (read as: lazy).


BUT, to the DAAL!  I have been HUNGRY for all things delicious and decided that I would make something DELICIOUS to give me energy to SLAY DRAGONS (hence the DAAL and DRAGONS bit).

LOOK AT THIS:


RIGHT?!?!  SO delicious.  The Daal is from THIS DELICIOUS PLACE but is also known as my boyfriend's parent's pantry. (BEST DEAL EVAR RIGHT?!?!) and that bread is HOME MADE.  And the drink is CHAI with FOAMED skim milk (which is my favorite kind).  Basically you're all jealous, it's fine, I get it.

A SLIGHT update, but I have gone to RIFTEN.  I've been waiting AGES to go to RIFTEN because it is said to have a guy who can appraise the unusual gems that I have.  But WHY!?!?!?! did I go there you may ask.  After returning to Delphine from the Thalmor Embassy to collect things to see about the goings on behind the dragons, I told her about this conversation that I overheard whilst in the embassy about them trying to locate this guy...Endersby?  No that's not right....Andurs?  No that's the guy in the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun.....ummmm......ANYWAY he is IMPORTANT because he's the leader of the Blades (you know that secret organization that Delphine is a part of) and he was thought to be dead! But he is NOT.  So now I'm supposed to go find him.  Go Riften!

I'm basically the bearer of the best news ever.....in my opinion.  But I'm biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment